1. A registration fee of $35 per student/$55 per family, along with a recital fee of $50 per student/$60 per family, is due at the time of registration and is non-refundable.
2. Tuition is calculated on a yearly basis, so even if the number of weeks in a month varies, tuition remains the same for the entire year (September-May). Tuition each month will be $55 per student with a discount of 10% for each additional sibling excluding Jazz Elite.
3. Tuition may be paid by the 1st dance class of each month without penalty. Any tuition not paid for by the 1st dance class of the month will incur a $10 late fee at the time of payment. If tuition becomes more than 2 months late, the student may come to class to observe, but not participate until tuition payments are current. If tuition is more than 2 months late the student will not be allowed to attend Whitney Williams Jones School of Dance for the rest of the year. A returned check fee of $35 will be charged in the event of a returned check. Once a check is returned, payments can only be made by cash or credit card.
4. Tuition payments can be made to Mrs. Jones by cash, check or credit card. All fees to be settled before or on May 15, 2018.
5. A non-refundable costume deposit will be due by October 15th. This deposit will be $40 per costume for the recital. Costumes will be ordered in November to assure that they will arrive in time for the recital. A remaining costume balance will be due February 15th if taxes, shipping and handling, or total amount of costume exceeds the costume balance paid in October.
ALL TUITION IS DUE AT THE 1ST CLASS OF EVERY MONTH PAYABLE BY CHECK, CASH, DEBIT OR CREDIT CARD.
10 % DISCOUNT IF ANNUAL TUITION IS PAID IN FULL BY OCTOBER 15TH.